ifitstuff.com has always been about more than just sharing technical knowledge as it has had great value as a social tool too. It's been a place to;
- Let off some steam about something frustrating
- Ask others opinions on a business situation
- Tell a funny joke or share something amusing
- Discuss upcoming events and arrange pre or post event food and drinks
- Network with others, form connections; which often leads to you doing business together at some stage
But all of the above really only works with people who understand exactly what you are going through and the only way that can understand is if they have been through it themselves and can relate to exactly what you are going on about!
I think the social side of ifitstuff inevitably had to naturally reduce as members discovered the various social m... [click here to read the full story]